SaleBestseller No. 1
Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch
- Explore huge 3D kingdoms filled with secrets and surprises, including costumes for Mario and lots of ways to interact with the diverse environments - such as cruising around them in vehicles that incorporate the HD Rumble feature of the Joy-Con controller or exploring sections as Pixel Mario.
- Thanks to his new friend, Cappy, Mario has brand-new moves for you to master, like cap throw, cap jump and capture. With capture, Mario can take control of all sorts of things, including objects and enemies!
- Visit astonishing new locales, like skyscraper-packed New Donk City, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's clutches and foil his dastardly wedding plans.
- A set of three new amiibo figures* - Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser in their wedding outfits - will be released at launch. Some previously released amiibo will also be compatible with this title. Tap supported amiibo to receive gameplay assistance - some amiibo will also unlock costumes for Mario when scanned!
SaleBestseller No. 2
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
SaleBestseller No. 3
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like-anytime, anywhere! - Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you'll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you'll make to sustain you on your journey. With Nintendo Switch, you can literally take your journey anywhere.
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore - Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. The tasks you must perform in each Shrine varies, and you'll never expect the challenges you'll face until you enter. Some will involve realistic physics, and some will require you to harness the power of nature, including electricity, wind, fire, and more. Work your way through the traps and devices inside, utilizing your runes and think outside the box to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped - With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster or stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy - The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility - The Wolf Link amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, the Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this game. Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in the game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you're searching for. Tap a Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo to receive helpful in-game items or even a treasure chest!
Bestseller No. 4
Pokkén Tournament DX - Nintendo Switch
- New fighters added to the roster, in addition to new support Pokemon characters
- Multiple ways to battle on the Nintendo Switch Console
- All new team battle mode lets you battle with a Pokemon party
- Brand new Replay mode lets you record and share your favorite battles. Group match allows you to battle friends in tournament-style play
- Rating pending
Bestseller No. 5
Monopoly - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
- Choose from three 3D boards and Watch as the city lives and evolves as you play.
- Take your game wherever you go with Nintendo Switch, at home on your TV screen or on-the-go in tabletop mode.
- Play your way by selecting from six official house rules chosen by monopoly fans around the world.
- Finish games faster with options for shorter play sessions and choose objectives to Switch up the rules.
- Change your Luck with new actions cards that will penalize your opponents or move you around the board.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Splatoon 2 - Nintendo Switch
- New weapons - New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons.
- Local and Online Multiplayer - In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return.
- New ways to play - Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control.
- Smart Device Support - An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options.
- Turf War - Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team's colors and blasting your enemies.
Bestseller No. 7
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Nintendo Switch Standard Edition
- Winner of over 50 E3 awards and nominations!
- Mario and Rabbids universes collide in this new adventure, exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system!
- Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi join forces with four Rabbis heroes with their own unique personalities.
- Easy to play, difficult to master. Solo and co-op turn-based combat is a fresh gameplay experience.
- Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four new worlds filled with enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun!
SaleBestseller No. 8
ARMS - Nintendo Switch
- Fight via simple motion and button controls
- Select from a variety of fighters
- Fight in arenas with unique obstacles
- Choose your arms carefully
- Rated "E10+" w/ Cartoon Violence
SaleBestseller No. 9
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Nintendo Switch
- Winner of 200+ Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim arrives on the Nintendo Switch console
- The open-world adventure from Bethesda Game Studios where you can virtually be anyone and do anything, now allows you to go anywhere at home and on the go
- New features include motion controls, gear based on the Legend of Zelda series, and amiibo compatibility
- Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned and the future of Skyrim hangs in the balance
- As Dragonborn, the prophesized hero born with the power of The Voice, you are the only one who can stand against them
SaleBestseller No. 10
Rayman Legends Definitive Edition - Nintendo Switch
- Experience wireless local multiplayer with up to four friends!
- Play new features in kung foot Tournament mode.
- Use the touchscreen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path, and more!
- Jump to the beat of a drum, where timing and rhythm are the key to beating the game's maps set to music.
Last update on 2017-12-13 at 13:02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API