Here are the Best Mountain Bikes of the year – Featuring the latest bestsellers
Check out the Top 10 Best Mountain Bikes you can buy today, which are also the latest bestsellers. These mountain bikes represent the most popular and trending mountain bikes of the year. And they are at a great price point too.
Given that riding a mountain bike downhill is euphoric, doing so on the right one can truly take it to the next level. Mountain bikes today are lighter, stronger and more aerodynamic than ever before that work with you on the ride.
How to Choose A Mountain Bike
You can recognize a mountain bike first by their tires. The tires of a mountain bike are wide and they are quite heavily serrated and knobbly. The reason is that these bikes need to be able to go on all kinds of terrain, especially mountain trails and also broken hilly ground.
All mountain bikes are built to give you the best off-road cycling experience, an adventure filled with fun, or even a mountainous trail competition. Your first consideration is to ensure that the tires will give enough traction for what you are planning with the mountain bike.
Frankly, there is a lot of variation between different mountain bikes. There are mountain bikes with full suspension and those with a hard tail. The regular size is 27.5 inches and 29 inches is also very popular. The most in demand models are carbon and also aluminium.
Your riding style and the terrain that you will be riding on are the most important factors, but right from the design of the frame to the suspension specifications, every part of the bike has options for you to choose from.
Your best route will be to set some goals about what you want to do with the bike, and then go about finding a good combination of features that will help you achieve the result that you wish for.
If the bike you choose is the best combination for the riding you want to do, you will enjoy riding it much more than another bike.
The best mountain bikes that you can buy today - top sellers with top features at a great price package
With features such as front and rear mechanical disc brakes, magnesium alloy wheels and lightweight aluminium frames, the mountain bikes are absolutely packed with drool worthy features. Choose form the Top 10 Best Mountain Bikes available here!
If you love to be out there in the great wide open, you will love the Top 10 in American Outdoors and American Outdoor Sports. Make your choice and head out already!
Top 10 Best Mountain Bikes
#1 Orkan Mountain Bike 21 Speed
- The Orkan 27.5" Mountain Bike for men has a robust aluminium frame
- It also features a suspension fork for controlled riding
- This Orkan mountina bike has a Shimano rear derailleur
- It enables easy and precise shifting
- The stylish and coll design also makes the bike strong and light weight
#2 Orkan Mountain Bike 21 Speed
- Sporting a gloss midnight blue color, this Huffy Alpine mountain bike has a durable hardtail frame, accented with sleek red graphics
- Easy-to-use twist shifting comes with 18 speeds and the rear indexed derailleur for consistent, smooth gear changes.
- Front and rear steel linear pull brakes provide sure stopping action.
- The 26" knobby tires provide a rugged footprint, an excellent tread for dirt and paved surfaces.
- The 3-piece Kolo steel crank is strong and reliable, while lightweight alloy rims are weather-resistant for improved performance.
#3 Merax Finiss 26 Mountain Bike
- Lightweight magnesium alloy wheels for smooth riding and easy Transport
- Advanced aluminum mechanical lock out Mountain bike suspension fork provides smooth's bumps and increases control
- Shimano 21-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable shifting
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes System offers safe stopping power
- Heat treated aluminum 6061 Mountain frame for long lasting durability
#4 2018 Gravity FSX 1.0 Mountain Bike
- Disc Brakes Front and Rear, Strong and Durable Aluminum Frames
- Easy to Use Shimano Shifters
- Adjustable Suspension - Front and Rear!
- Strong and Light Double Wall Rims, Quick Release Wheels -
- Front and Rear
- No Sellers can ship fully assembled bikes. Assembly Required
#5 Mongoose Spectra Blue Mountain Bike
- The Mongoose 20-Inch 7-Speed Youth Spectra Mountain Bike is designed for the young adventurer
- It features a fully-suspended steel frame for long-lasting durability
- 7 different speeds to choose from when tackling tough terrain
- 20 by 1.95-inch tires grip the ground,
- Riser handlebar with a size-specific stem for enhanced maneuverability
- A front suspension fork and layer of memory foam on saddle seat
- Front and rear v-brakes
- Bike Style Full/Susp
- Wheel Size 20"
#6 Orkan 26 Folding Mountain Bike
- Reinforced ORKAN folding mountain bike. Consolidated front wheel.
- Product weight: 40 LBs. / Size 26'' x 17''. / Max. weight capacity: 260 LBs. (Recommended rider's max. weight: 220 LBs).
- Seat Height and Handle Bar Height is adjustable. Suitable for people who have 5'1"-5'10".
- Brake: Power steel v-brakes. / Frame: 26" HI-TEN folding frame. / Fork: 26" suspension steel fork.
- With Hybrid Suspension system to make sure you can ride smoothly in any situation.
#7 Dynacraft Mens 26 Speed Equator Mountain Bike
- Dynacraft 26" Men's Equator Bike has a red padded bike saddle and smooth handlebar grips
- It has a 21 speed index derailleur with grip shifters
- Front and rear steel brakes for perfect control
- A full suspension mountain bike frame and front shock fork
- Quick Release Seat Post
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame and Fork
#8 Murtisol 26 Mountain Bike Shimano Derailleur
- Premium Quality: 26” Hi-Ten new designed steel frame and Aluminum Mag Wheel Set come to a strong construction, make this cruising bike durable and stable.
- Suspension front fork provides great absorption of bump, which brings a smooth and comfortable riding in any terrian conditions.
- Both front and rear disc brakes perfectly increase safety and control for bikers.
- Fashionable & stylish design, to mix charming blue on the body suit to any age of cyclist.
- Seat height adjustable, recommend people of 5’2”-5’9”& weight capacity 250LB.
#9 Dynacraft Speed Alpine Eagle Womens Mountain Bike
- Womens 26" steel hardtail road/mountain bike
- 21 speed index derailleur with Shimano grip shifters
- Front and rear V-Brakes with resin levers
- Front shock fork, alloy rims and kickstand
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork
- Bike Dimensions 7.87" x 25.98" x 52.5", 34.87 pounds
- Recommended Ages 12+; up to 275 lbs.
#10 Raleigh Bikes Tokul 1 Mountain Bike
- The Raleigh Tokul 1 is a hardtail with a lightweight AL-6061 SL Custom Butted Aluminum frame offers aggressive trail geometry
Features a SR Suntour XCM 120mm fork that smoothes out bumps
- It has Weinmann U28 27.5” rims
- Kenda Honey Badger 27.5x2.2” tires
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes ensure perfect control
- It arrives partially assembled
- Assembly times vary from 30 (skilled bike mechanic) to 120 minutes (no prior experience building bikes)
- Warranty/Customer Service - A dedicated customer experience team is eager to help with online live chat and an extensive video library
- Creators of quality cycling experiences since 1887
Orkan 26" Folding Mountain Bike review
The Orkan folding mountain bike is a popular choice and delivers great value for its price.
Since it is a foldable it can be very easily transported and carried in the boot of a car and other smaller spaces. When folded, its overall size becomes 38.2 inches x 12.6 inches x 29.5 inches. The orkan 26” folding mountain bike has a consolidated front wheel, and is a reinforced version. It weighs 40 lbs and its carrying capacity is 260 lbs. If you are planning to buy it make sure that is is suited for your height. The manufacturer recommends a height range of 5 feet 1 inch to 5 feet 10 inches as ideal for riding this Orkan mountain bike.
It has an adjustable handle bar and its seat height can also be adjusted. It sports power steel V-brakes and has a hybrid suspension system. For enabling effective mountain riding it has a mountain frame and a suspension fork. This allows for controlled riding in hilly terrain. Its Shimano rear derailleur shift enables shifting that is easy and precise.
It has a stylish design, is light weight and strong, and has been designed to give a smooth ride in any condition.
When the bike arrives, assembly takes a bit of effort. One important tip while assembling the bike, is that you need to remove the brakes to attach the front tire.
Its technical specifications are:
- Chain: Steel 1/2*3/32*114L
- Shifter: Power SFT-30 7 speed grip shifter
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TZ-31, 7Spd
- Freewheel: Steel 7 speed
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 26*14G*36H*1.75"
- Tires: 26" * 1.95"
- Pedals: 9/16, W/Balls, W/Cpsc Reflectors
- Brakes: Power Silver Steel Lever W/Black Plastic Bracket for V Brake
- Handlebar: Steel Riser Bar
- Kickstand: Steel Rear Type L = 310mm
You can check out the Orkan 27.5 inch Mountain bike in the list above.
Your thirst for everything outdoors not yet quenched? Explore mountain bikes in the planet’s biggest store –