Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere! Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses
- Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode. Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc
Minecraft - Nintendo Switch
- Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures
- Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles
- Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs
- Play on the go in handheld or tabletop modes
- Includes Super Mario Mash-Up, Natural Texture Pack, Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Battle & Beasts Skin Pack, Campfire Tales Skin Pack; Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
- English (Publication Language)
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - Nintendo Switch
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics.
- Younger and less-experienced players will love playing as Toadette, who is brand new to both games, and Nabbit, who was formerly only playable in New Super Luigi U. Both characters offer extra assistance during play.
- Multiplayer sessions are even more fun, frantic, and exciting thanks to entertaining character interactions. Need a boost? Try jumping off a teammate’s head or getting a teammate to throw you!
- Features a wealth of help features, like a Hints gallery, reference videos**, and a Super Guide in New Super Mario Bros. U that can complete levels for you if they’re giving you trouble.
- Three additional modes—Boost Rush, Challenges, and Coin Battle—mix up gameplay and add replayability, while also upping the difficulty for players who want to try something harder. Players can use their Mii characters in these modes!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Nintendo Switch
- New stages and fighters are joined by the combined rosters of every past Super Smash Bros. game
- Challenge others anytime, anywhere, whether you're on the couch or on the go
- Play any way you want—locally, online, in TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode, or even with GameCube Controllers
- Fight faster and smarter with new and returning techniques, like the perfect shield and directional air dodge
- Face off in 2-4 player battles, or play against the computer
Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch
- Catch ghosts and solve puzzles to rescue Mario and friends in the Last Resort hotel; Each floor of this towering hotel is themed, from the décor to the puzzles to boss!
- Utilize the functions of the all-new Poltergust G-00: Pummel ghosts with a Slam, break through defenses with the Suction Shot, and blow back groups with a Burst
- Luigi can call upon and control Gooigi, his all-green doppelganger, who can do what Luigi can’t; Gooigi can slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and help Luigi overcome obstacles
- Change between Luigi and Gooigi in single player, or let a friend play as Gooigi for 2-player co-op
- Up to 8 players can work together to ascend the Scarescaper via local wireless or online; It’s Team Luigi vs. Team Gooigi in a mini-game battle to see which is the ultimate team of ghost hunters
Carnival Games Nintendo Switch
- Play, win, get rewards: Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for Your carnival guest characters. Dress them up to match Your style or be as wild as you can with wacky headgear, shirts and bottoms.
- Carnival Games Everywhere : With Nintendo Switch, Carnival Games is a game for everyone and for everywhere
- A Multiplayer Party: Bring Your family and friends in on the fun for a true Carnival Games Party
- Play, win, get rewards: Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for Your carnival guest characters
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Cartoon Violence
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Nintendo Switch
- Build your community from scratch on a deserted island brimming with possibility; Create your personal getaway and customize your character, home, decorations, and even the landscape itself
- Collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools! Then, use what you create to give your island a personal touch
- Watch as the time of day and seasons match real life—even your hemisphere! Each day holds potential for surprises and discoveries
- Get to know the island residents, garden, fish, decorate, hunt for fossils, and more!
- Show off your paradise – play on the same system with a total of 4 people, or play together online or over local wireless for fun with up to 8 players
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo Switch
- Discover Hyrule as never before: by making your own path, choices, and consequences
- Ingenuity is the key to survival: find multiple solutions to tons of dynamic puzzles
- Surprises hide around every corner: scavenge weapons, armor, plants, animals, and more
- Live off the land: find weapons and armor, cook food, and brew elixirs
- Utilize special technology: the in-game Sheikah Slate controls objects and enemies in fun ways
- English (Publication Language)
Super Mario 3D All-Stars - Nintendo Switch
- Discover (or rediscover) three of Mario’s most memorable adventures all in one package—available on the Nintendo Switch system
- Take these three adventures on the go with the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or tabletop mode
- Jump into paintings to collect Power Stars and save Princess Peach in the Super Mario 64 game
- Spray away paint-like goop with the help of your water-spouting friend, FLUDD, in the Super Mario Sunshine game
- Travel from planet to planet and power up Rosalina’s Comet Observatory in the Super Mario Galaxy game—motion controls and a two-player Co-Star mode included
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - Nintendo Switch
- Compete in all-new Olympic sports-skateboarding, surfing, Sport climbing, and karate-and a variety of events including archery, gymnastics, judo, boxing, marathon, football, equestrian, track and field, and many more.
- Experience the Olympic games in a brand-new way with 10 nostalgic 2D events that bring Mario, Sonic, & friends back to their classic roots.
- Choose from an incredible cast of characters, including Mario, Luigi, Sonic, Tails, Yoshi, Amy Rose, waluigi, Dr. Eggman, and many more!
- There are so many ways to Play on your Nintendo Switch! Enjoy a variety of play styles, including motion and button controls, single and dual Joy-Con, single-player and multiplayer, local and online!
Last update on 2020-09-18 at 01:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API