Scuba diving is incredible - time to gear up!Scuba diving is a very exciting and…
Why do you need a knife when you dive? If you don't know the answer, you definitely need to see this list!
A small but absolutely essential part your diving expedition is the dive knife. This small item sometimes tends to get overlooked, but comes in very handy when one has to cut ones way out of a tight spot. This is a non negotiable safety device. Choose from some of the best Dive Knifes given below!
Diving knives today are lightweight and come covered in reliable sheaths. This makes strapping one one extremely easy. With comfy handles and serrated as well as smooth blades, you will be spoiled for choice. The knives are rust free, made of either titanium or steel, and can be used for hiking and camping as well. Go ahead an choose the one best suited to your needs and its your budget!
1. Promate Scuba Diving Snorkeling Sharp
- 304 stainless steel blade
- Stainless steel hammer on handle bottom
- Quick release and adjustable straps and sheaths
- Easy disassembling for cleaning and maintenance
- Overall Length: 10.5 inch (27 cm), Blade Length: 5 inch (12.5 cm)
2. Promate Scuba Dive Snorkel Titanium Knife
- Titanium blade with Easy grip rubber molded handle with sheath and adjustable straps
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Light weight
- Titanium hammer on handle bottom
- Package may come with generic box, Shall you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us.
3. BOffer Scuba Diving Knife Fixed Blade
- 440 Stainless Steel Blade: There are 2 different materials used to make a diving knives:titanium and steel.The titanium dive knives are incredibly strong and very resistant to corrosion.They’re also maintenance free.However,they can be hard to sharpen and expensive.BOffer knife is 400 alloy,cheap,easy to sharpen use sharpener,need maintenance to prevent them from rusting.
- Multipuepose Scuba dive Gear: Use knife for hiking,rafting,boating,hunting,rescue,spearfishing,snorkeling,kayaking outdoor camping or rope,fishing line cutting.aslo as tactical boot knife used on land,forests.
- Easy to Sharpen Fixed Blade Dive Knife: The best dive knives can have a fixed blade or a folding blade.The BOffer knives with a fixed blade come with a Nylon sheath to store it safely.The advantage of this type of blade is you to take it out with hand.
- Straight and Serrated Shape of Blade divers knife: The edge of the blade can be straight or serrated.The straight blade is better to cut plastics or a nylon rope while a serrated blade will perform better to cut kelp and natural fibers.Just get a knife with a straight and a serrated part together.
- Sheath for Leg,Arm,Tank,BCD: Where to attach your dive knife has been a hot topic among divers in the recent years.Traditionally,the most used place has been to carry the dive knife on the lower leg(opposite to the dominant hand).The disadvantage of placing it on the leg is it can easily get entangled with things underwater while diving.
4. Spearfishing knife, diving knife
- Ideal for spearfishing - super sharp and pointy finisher
- Great for scuba diving - as primary knife or back-up
- Secure lock with audible click - never lose your knife!
- Rubberstraps: Place the knife on your forearm or leg - 3" blade and 3 1/2" handle
- Bargain for a stainless steel knife - buy 2 and get 10% off!
5. Cressi Borg, Long Blade Knife
- The Borg is a modern, large knife with a futuristic design and a strong, tempered blade made of 304 Japanese stainless steel
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting
- The handle has an ergonomic design to ensure a secure grip even wearing gloves. It is separated from the blade by a small technopolymer thumb tab
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg
- Total length: 10.43 in (265 mm). Blade length: 5.51 in (140 mm)
6. Scuba Diving Knife with Leg Straps
- Premium Stainless Steel diving knife, perfect Tool for Scuba Diving. The diving knife is made from 440c stainless steel with great sharpness, durability and hardness. The dive knife has a razor cutting edge and a serrated cutting edge. The sharp diving knife can offer you great protection when diving and the stainless steel never get rust and could be used for a long time. You will definitely find no other sellers on Amazon at this price with such great quality.
- Portable Design Diving Knife Set - The diving knife includes a black diving knife, a heavy duty plastic sheath for the knife, two leg/arm straps and a nylon material sheath for the knife. The whole knife measures 8.65 inches. You can carry the diving knife set anywhere you want.
- Multiple Function Knife-Tactical Knife, Best Defensive Tool for you! - The tactical knife could be served for multiple purpose. Apart from cutting, the tactical knife could be used for digging and detecting. It can be a good choice as a tactical knife when snorkeling, hiking, rescuing, camping, etc.
- User-friendly Design-One Button Quick Release Sheath and Comfortable Handle. The heavy duty plastic sheath uses a single action locking system to make sure holding the knife securely, and at the same time you can take it out easily when needed.
- NO RISK PURCHASE ONLY HERE. We offer LIFETIME 100% Money Back Guarantee for every customer. Contact us for 100% full refund or replacement without any question asking. Your satisfaction is our ultimate pursuit!
7. Cressi Skorpion, Tempered Stainless Steel Blade
- Skorpion is a modern knife of last generation design and of medium dimensions, with a resistant tempered blade of tempered AISI 304 steel, with a smooth edge and a serrated edge with a wire cutter incorporated.
- The Skorpion is available in two different blades: pointed tip and blunt tip. The blade is long 4 3/8 in (11 cm). The total knife length is 9 1/8 in (23. 20 cm).
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting.
- It is separated from the blade by a small techno polymer thumb tab.
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheat comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg.
- The Skorpion is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi is an Italian brand pioneer in Spearfishing, Freediving and Scuba Diving since 1946.
8. BOffer Scuba Diving Knife
- Sheath for leg,arm,belt,BCD.Save 5% Enter code PRIME019 within!
- 420C stainless steel,overall length:approx 8.5",blade length:approx 4".
- Rugged diving knives,It came sharp and ready to use for snorkeling,fishing,swimming,boating,shallow scuba and cutting fish line,also for combat,self-defense.
- 1x knife,2 x sheaths that impact-resistant ABS plastic sheath and nylon holster,4 x adjustable 3/4 inch wide straps that 2 x elastic straps and 2 x nylon straps.
- NEVER RUST:420C steel blade,the rust issue that some other users are experiencing is a user error,rather than a bad product.As with any dive knife,the blade should be cleaned,dried,and oiled before putting it away.
9. Gear Aid Akua Blunt Tip Paddle Knife
- Titanium-coated 3” blade is armed with a line/cord cutter and straight and serrated edge to cut rope, fishing line, and food
- The stainless-steel and blunt tip blade won’t pierce inflatables; use it as a screwdriver or to pry open shellfish
- Its sheath mounts virtually anywhere with the removable belt clip, lash tab mount, and MOLLE compatible 1” webbing mount
- Easily access the fixed blade knife with the quick release sheath, simply press the thumb tab and pull
- Lightweight, full-tang knife weighs only 5. 6 oz. and includes bottle opener and glass breaker at the opposite end
10. Snake Eye Tactical Dive Knife ll
- Snake Eye Tactical Dive Knife ll, All Stainless with Line Cutter, Razor Edge and Leg Strap Sheath
Review of Snake Eye Tactical Dive Knife
This one is a clean and neat dive knife that gets seamlessly attached to your body with a leg strap. It is fully stainless steel, small but efficient, and has a razor sharp edge. go for the Snake Eye Tactical Dive Knife ll, if you want an explosive pack in a budget price.
Your thirst for everything outdoors not yet quenched? Explore the planet’s biggest store –
Top 10 Best Dive Knifes 2017 – Latest Bestsellers Only. The Coolest, Best and Latest. You’ll love America’s Top 10 in Outdoor Sports and Outdoor Equipment.