When you take to the water to surf, dive or paddle, your wetsuit is like a second skin. Wetsuits protect you not only from the effects of cold water (even when the air temperature is warm) but also offer protection from the sun. Available in a range to optimize performance with flexibility and buoyancy, choose the one best suited to your size and requirement.
How to choose a wet suit
A wet suit makes a massive difference to the amount of time that you can spend surfing, and your favourite water sports. A wet suit ensures that you do not stay wet or cold in the water by creating a barrier between you and the cold ocean water.
Neoprene and natural rubber wetsuits
Wet suits are made from neoprene and also from natural materials like plant based rubber. The trend now is towards natural material wetsuits that will not harm the environment.
However, the most popular choice today are neoprene wetsuits.
Thickness of the rubber of the wetsuit is very important
The wet suits are categorised according to the thickness of the rubber, and the thicker they are the greater their cold resistance capabilities. Typically a wetsuit of 3/2 mms is for moderate to mildly warm weather conditions. A semi-dry wetsuit of 4/3 mm is ideal for mild to cold weather conditions. Finally the 5/4 mm rubber thickness wetsuits are for cold to very cold climatic conditions.
A full wetsuit or a short one
One of the things to consider whether you need a full body wet suit or a short wet suit. If the weather is warm then you can go for a short or spring wetsuit, but for colder places you have to have a full wetsuit.
The stitch type of your wetsuit has the maximum impact
You should also consider the stitch and construction type of the wetsuit. The three main types of stitching are flatlock, glued with blind stitching and taped or welded.
Flatlock stitching wetsuits are the cheapest and also the least effective when it comes to protecting you from cold water. That is because the flatlock will let cold water into your wetsuit every time you bend your body or move it vigorously. The stretching and bending of the flatlock stitching allows water to enter through small pores, and your wet suit fills up with cold water, leaving you cold and shivering. Experts advise that a flatlock stitched wet suit should only eb used in summer and where the weather is warmer.
The glued and blindstitched suits are generally more expensive but they provide excellent insulation and actually help you to stay much longer in the water by preventing cold water from entering into your wet suit. This kind of a wetsuit will keep you protected from cold water but they are not super tough, and if you are a daily surf basher kind of person then this may not be the best choice for you. Though much better than the flatlock stitching, this is more suited for weekend surfers than mega regulars.
The taped and welded wetsuit is the best as it adds a tape on the seam of the glued and blindstitched wetsuit, giving it much greater durability and even better sealing capability. That means it will be highly effective and also last a long time. This is the wetsuit you should go in for if you want one that will do the job, last a long time and can even be repaired pretty easily.
How good is the stretch and flexibility of your wetsuit
Another factor that is important is the stretch and flexibility of the rubber wetsuit. There is a considerable range of flexibility and stretch of the wetsuits, where some will constrict your movements while surfing and others will allow you to move freely. The range of stretch and flexibility can be anything from 30% to 100%, so it is a factor worth considering.
With all these points in mind, you should have a look at the best wetsuits listed below and make an informed choice.
1. Nataly Osmann Camo Spearfishing Wetsuits
- Import Neoprene: waterproof, warm, sunscreen, breathable and quick-drying, help to improve the swimming speed and reduce drag of the water
- Split Two-piece Design: Wetsuit top with diving hood and wetsuit vest pants as the picture shows, chest and knee pad design, make the diving movement more secure, enjoyable
- Warmth and Protection: 3mm neoprene camouflage diving suit provides ample thermal protection and defense against sea lice, jellies and other biological irritants
- Perfect for all water sports like diving, spearfishing, scuba diving, swimming, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, wave surfing, kayaking, canoeing, bodyboarding, wakeboarding, windsurfing
- WARM TIPS: We have improved the wetsuit size based on customers’ feedbacks, and the size chart is update, please choose the right size according to the size table. Due to the manual measurement, spearfishing Wetsuit size exits ±2cm. (Now Size M is still the old size, so if you are the Medium size, you should choose Size L.)
2. Wetsuits Mens 3MM Camo Neoprene Scuba Diving
- HIGH PERFORMANCE & BETTER MATERIA WETSUIT-The fast dry dive skin was made from comfortable and luxurious 80%Neoprene 10%nylon and 10%spandex for better body-fit and easy to wear under wetsuit
- MULTI-SPORT WETSUIT- Designed for all water sports like diving, Spearfishing ,scuba, stand-up paddle boarding, wave surfing,kayaking,swimming,surfing,canioeing, bodyboarding,wakeboarding,windsurfing
- WARM PRINCIPLE- Diving cold water quickly into the middle of the diving suit, from the temperature spread to heat, to prevent the diving when the body temperature lost too fast, diving suits triple warm let you rest assured that the underwater world.※【Dyung Tec】 is the only official shop for this wetsuit, and other sellers are fake, liar.
- EXCELLENT TECHNOLOGY-Using of classic Crewneck design,protect the neck from scrape the zipper,more personal.Unique full body camo pattern design,Greatly improve comfort and thermal performance
- FULL BODY PROTECTION-Extra padding in chest and knee provide the best protection,Provide UV protection, waterproof effect and help you float in water as it is being neoprene.Prevent damage from creatures in the water
- DURABLE FULL SUIT- Heavy duty YKK Zipper with zipper pull/hook-and-loop closure at back is easy on and off, flatlock seams provide you a smooth and abrasion resistance surf suit
3. Mens 3mm Shorty Wetsuit
- Limted time offer by use Coupon. This shorty wetsuit men is specially designed for water sports and aqua aerobics; wetsuit front zip provides UV protection and defense against sea lice, jellies and other biological irritants
- The mens wetsuit should fit snugly and tight to the body, thus to keep the body heat when in the water, you should get a ideal fit after several times uses; It’s made of high quality and durable material neoprene, stretchable and heat insulation
- Heavy duty YKK front zipper mens shorty wetsuit is easy for exit and entry; Flat-Lock Stitched Seams is excellent durability and fantastic comfort to keep your body warm in the coldest conditions for canoeing, sea kayaking, snorkeling, diving and other water activities
- Three layers of diving fabrics front zip wetsuit, the outer is imported nylon fabric, it is high elastic and durable; the middle insulation is neoprene, it is high scalability, waterproof and heat insulation; soft close skin heating to keep warm,it is close skin and comfortable soft warm
- Handwash in cold water for this wetsuit mens with mild detergent and flat to dry, no iron, no bleach. If you have any issues about product or service, please contact us. We promise we will provide a 100% satisfactory solution to you. A chance for us, a surprice to you
4. NeoSport Wetsuits Men's Premium
- WARMTH: Designed to keep you warm in the coldest conditions for diving, snorkeling, standup paddle boarding, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, canoeing and other water sports.
- DURABILITY: Spot taped at stress points and flatlock seams provide a smooth interior and exterior surface to ensure maximum comfort and reliability during dives and other water sports.
- COMFORT: Using lycra trimmed arm, neck and waist openings allow for extra comfort.
- NEOPRENE: Constructed with premium neoprene to give a soft and comfortable fit.
- FEATURES: Thermal bonded knee pads for abrasion resistance, adjustable collar, and internal key pocket.
5. EYCE Dive & SAIL Mens Wetsuits
- 3mm thick Neoprene; High Elastic and durable; Waterproof and heat insulation; Heavy duty YKK Front zipper; Easy entry and exit; Flatlock seams; Excellent Durability; Fantastic ComfortPerfect to keep your body warm in the coldest conditions for DIVING, KAYAKING, CANOEING, PADDLE BOARDING, KITE BOARDING, WAKE BOARDING and other water sports.
- Our wetsuit vest are specially designed to be figure-fitting which reduces the drag in water and keeps the divers warm. It should fit snugly, tight to the body.
- Neoprene is a material that will stretch. After being worn several times, the wetsuit vest should be stretched in all the right places and will be at its ideal fit.
- Excellent stretch and recovery fabrics, form-fitting design reduces drag in water provides you a free movement without restriction.
6. Hevto Wetsuits Men and Women
- Why do you need to wear a wetsuit? - In cold water, wetsuit can keep the body extra warm. The working principle of diving suits is that when water enters the clothes, and then leaves a thin layer of water on the body. Then the body keeps moving to generate heat, heating and keeping the body warm. At the same time, in open water, you can avoid being injured by marine organisms, and avoiding water pollution causing skin sensitivity. The wetsuits provide you a better protection.
- What is the Guardian (Ⅰ) Goddess wetsuit? - The Guardian (Ⅰ) Goddess wetsuits are specially designed for adult women diving beginners and amateurs. It is made of 3mm neoprene + nylon elastic fabric. It is environmentally friendly, healthy, soft and comfortable, and skin friendly. Flatlock stitching, the line is delicate and neat. Guardian (Ⅰ) Goddess full women wetsuits can keep you warm, help you float more easily, and help you master swimming and diving skills faster.
- What to watch out for the first time you wear a wetsuit? - 1) For many swimmers, full wetsuits can make them feel contracted. This is necessary for them to provide warmth and buoyancy, until you get used to it. 2) when you receive a new wetsuit, sometimes you will smell the pungent smell. Please don't worry, this odor is not harmful to you. We use environmental protection and harmless glue. 3) You need to choose a suitable size. If you don't know how to choose, please feel free to contact us.
- If you are lucky enough to have your own wetsuit, you can swim, surf or scuba dive at any time. The Guardian (Ⅰ) Goddess 3mm neoprene wetsuits are worn suitable for 50℉- 67℉. Guardian Family Series diving suits is suitable for many water sports, such as diving, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, sailing and so on. With better technical support, Hevto wetsuits can play a better performance and provide better protection for the body.
- All Guardian Series wetsuits are warranted against manufacturing defects for 1 year. 30-Day Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied within 30-days, send it back for a full refund / 2 Year Warranty / Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. HEVTO focuses on wetsuits development manufacturing. If you can't find a suitable size, please contact us to customize more sizes.
7. Dark Lightning Premium CR Neoprene
- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗥 𝗡𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗲𝗻 | 90% Neoprene, 10% stretch nylon,Thick and keeping warm
- 𝟱/𝟰 𝗺𝗺 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 | Suitable for suggested water temperatures 44 - 55 °F +
- 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 | Keep warm and keep free in multi water sport in not so cold condition
- 𝗧𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ! | If you are taller and stronger than the others OR if you are new for diving and not want a tight feeling,please choose 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗥
- 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲: 30 days unconditional return/refund, 24 hours service. 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝟲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲, please contact us by AMZ mail system
8. ZCCO Ultra Stretch 3mm Neoprene
- MATERIAL: made of ultra stretch neoprene 3mm thick
- ZIPPERS: four small zipper at the arms & legs to make it take off or put on easily comparing to other wet suit.
- WATERSTOP SEAL: smooth skin neoprene inner at the collar, arm and legs to stick your skin tightly & make sure that much less water come inside
- ANTI-ABRASION KNEE PAD: offer better protection for your knee
- HOW IT MAKE US WARM: it’s a wet suit , then water does come in, but it quickly warms us against our skin. The tighter you wear, the warmer you’ll be in the water.
9. Lemorecn Mens Wetsuits
- MULTI SPORT WETSUIT: Wetsuit designed for all water sports like diving, scuba, paddle boarding, surfing, or kayaking.
- DURABILITY: Spot taped at stress points and flatlock seams provide a smooth interior and exterior surface to ensure maximum comfort and durability.
- NEOPRENE: Constructed with premium neoprene for a comfortable and athletic fit.
- 3/2mm neoprene for warmth without sacrificing flexibility.3mm chest panel for added warmth and 2mm sleeves for greater flexibility
- FEATURES: Easy-reach, extra-long leash and easy on with heavy-duty YKK back zipper ; Order the product according to your body measurements.
10. Rash Guard UPF 50+ UV Sunprotection
- Lycra UV Protection Long Sleeves Sports Dive Skins for Running, Exercising, Snorkeling, Swimming, Spearfishing & Other Water Sports
- Full Body Coverage Design: Full body cover wetsuit provides the best protection against sea lice, jellyfish, coral reef and other biological irritants. Perfect to wear in the ocean or any other water area. No more bruises and stings just wonderful diving experience.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: 82% Nylon/ 18% Spandex .this swimsuit is extremely soft, breathable and lightweight. Excellent stretch and recovery maximize free body movement. It is idea for exercise in and out of the water.
- UV-RESISTANT: Full-Body & Long-sleeve Design- Provides Reliable UV Protection to Minimize Sunburn. provides UPF50+ protection, it helps block 97.5% of the sun UV radiation
- EASY ON, EASY OFF: Long Front Zipper for Quick & UV protection fabric Changing; Stretchy stirrup wraps on wrist and foot keep wetsuit in place regardless of water resistance.
- FLEXIBLITY: Perfect Form Fit Enhances Range of Motion & Supports Movement Underwater
Review of Dark Lightning Premium CR Neoprene Wetsuits
Enter your text here...
Leave a Reply