Pokemon Go, the Nintendo game that is played on your mobile phone, has the whole world enthralled. It is all about capturing Pokemons which appear in the real world when you look for them through your mobile phone, capturing and adding them to your PokeDex, and advancing as a Pokemon trainer.
These Pokemons have been appearing everywhere, from museums to parks to homes to baseball games to funerals to malls to basically anywhere and everywhere. We have seen the internet flooded with pictures of Pokemon appearing on phones everywhere.
Here is a picture of a Pokemon that appeared on a hoverboard, and not any hoverboard, on a SwagTron T3. I guess the Pokemon on the SwagTron T3, which is called a Rattata likes hoverboards, and they recognize a UL 2272 certified hoverboard when they sees one.
This was posted on Twitter by a young boy in Hoboken, New Jersey, when he caught the Pokemon perched on his new SwagTron hoverboard.
We thought this was the perfect story of two rising trends meeting, Pokemon Go and the new generation of safe UL 2272 certified hoverboards.
Here are some tips on how to capture Pokemons, if you are into the game or are planning to try it out.
- When you start, you are given a choice of three Pokemons, but if you walk away from the original three Pokemons a couple of times, a fourth starter Pokemon appears, Pikachu.
- Look for Pokestops, that is where most Pokemon appear.Walking around is a great way to find Pokemons, they are found more in places like tourist spots or malls.
- When your phone vibrates to indicate a Pokemon is nearby, go to a safe place and then move your device around till it appears. Hint – Follow the arrows on the side of the screen to find the Pokemon.
- Tap and hold a Pokeball until the ring around it gets to its smallest, and then flick it at the forehead of the Pokeman. If all goes well, you will have captured the Pokemon.
- Use object to capture Pokemons – Razz Berries to make the Pokemons complacent and easy to capture,
- Use an incense to lure Pokemon to you.
- If you are near a PokeStop use a Lure Patch to bring Pokemans to a stop for 15 minutes.
Pokemon hunting on a hoverboard
This picture also gave us the idea that if you play Pokemon GO, then you can capture them while riding on your hoverboard. It would work the best if you have the Pokemon wearable, which vibrates when a Pokemon is nearby, so you don’t need to keep your phone out while Pokemon hunting on a hoverboard. The Pokemon wearable costs $30 and is available on Amazon.
Just keep the Pokemon wearable on, and when it vibrates, stop your hoverboard and pull out your phone and try to capture it. You need to throw a Poke Ball, aiming at the Pokemon’s forehead, to capture it.
Here are some more photos of Pokemons caught in strange places:
If you are a newby who wants to know more about Pokemon Go, we suggest that you start by reading this informative article - Beginner’s Guide to Play Pokemon Go.
If you want, you can also check out the world’s safest and best hoverboards, the SwagTron T1 and SwagTron T3.
The product information above (especially the current price) is not real time and will be refreshed every 12 hours.